Tuesday, April 7

The Simple Woman's Daybook ~ April 7, 2009


If you would like to join in and see what the other women are doing today, please visit Peggy here

For Today...

Outside my window.... is dark peaceful summer night in asia.

I am thinking... how may day has ended. It was pretty relaxing and cozy after a day's cleaning up and how the new lampshade has made my bedroom comfy and soothing.

I am thankful for....my grandmother for the sumptuous meal and the chicken soup for dinner. How lovely it is to dine with the people you care the most.


From the kitchen... its chicken soup...ala ( grandma) some fresh yellow and green mangoes and cookies and cream ice cream...mmmm...

I am wearing... comfy blue colored jammies and gray tank top .

I am reading... some inspirations from the thoughts and the learning of Marilyn Norquist which i have posted some days ago...Still reading it and enjoying it as letting them linger in my thoughts .... hoping for a deeper contemplation. ( awake )


I am hoping... for a cooler day tomorrow, I will have to do my afternoon walk with my son Geo.

I am creating... a rosary for a dear friend. Started one decade of looping and connection. :0)

I am hearing... a sound of looney tunes from my son's bedroom and a soap opera from the other end of the hall., must be grandma's room and while i am playing the piano version on mp3- the linkin'park's numb ( another kinder rendetion- not bad.)

Around the house... it has been peaceful and very relaxing as when all people seem to like each other more than yesterday. :0)

One of my favorite things... is writing in my journal at day's end and looking for unique renditions of some songs online.

A few plans for the rest of the week...Just relaxing and spending quality time with my family. Focusing more on lent's reflection readings and hopefully God grants contemplation one of these days.

Here is a picture thought I am sharing with you...


0 comments:

 
© Copyright by Distant Feet  |  Template by Blogspot tutorial