Thursday, September 24

September 2009

I haven't been writing for the past months . Too much things to do and Time management has been very important with my business.

There has been too much going on around, traveling, learning a few things here and there.

Connecting to people from my old town. It is good to be home, somehow.

My son loves it, He will have to stay for a month to bond with his grand ma and grand pa who misses him so much.

I never forget to forgive everyday and not relying on my senses. Forgiveness has to be everyday to follow your Shepherd's voice.

IF i am to say and sum up everyday on september....

" JESUS SUSTAINS ME!"

May my heart be as blessed as
Our Mother's Heart
Her complete obedience to God's will.





0 comments:

 
© Copyright by Distant Feet  |  Template by Blogspot tutorial