Friday, May 22

The start of the DARK era

In some scene years ago in chat, I often hear about fellow christians trying to argue with a lot of things, especially about the bible and how it was interpreted. " The Christians" in the truest sense of the word. "Christians" all denominations that had believed on Christ's resurrection and as being the son of God.

Every time there is a debate like this, I have learned to not take it personally, And i go on doing my thing instead, trying to follow what is good. What is good? i would say being a follower of "Christ's work" and doing it passionately is whom i call the true Christians, no matter what denomations they belong.
It is really LOVE that moves me and how a person delivers it to his/her own life.
Meekness & courage of the heart to love without human gratification.

Difficult. but it is achievable. How? ..... a Christian will find out how.
Each one of us has a different way of converting our mind, heart and soul. Individually , We are what we are , and so God works with us according to how we take HIM in.
Some are fast learners , some are just too tight and too afraid , some are just complacent. Some just rely too much on their intelligence that in the end up doing and saying stupid things... I need not say a lot of things, So i wouldn't judge people by their actions. I leave it to the higher beings to do that.

I am like anyone , a sinner , a searcher very imperfect.

but reading most of what's happening to the world today had made me think...
Could this be an era where Christians gather and instead of displaying their self made righteouness, that they fight this battle against abortion?
Indeed no matter how i watch President's obama's platform on abortion. My conscious mind and my heart, SAYS it doesn't feel right, nor doesn't equal to being right. No equation will bring me to say , Yes, He is right.

I have given him the benefit of the doubt , even if my heart says , " no need to watch it" My mind had to be satisfied on hearing him, just to hear what he has to say.
I feel a certain shame, hearing him speak , as if he revealed his true self - the core of his values. He is nothing different. He is just another politician who wants power and he wants to have a taste of it while it lasts and I feel Americans didn't have any choice but to put their bets on him as their ultimate HOPE .

After hearing his stimulus plan, I sighed. Nothing is really new, just newly constructed phrases.
New voice , new hope? I wish.
God Bless America! ( praying)

Posting this and i absolutely agree with Rev. Piper.

0 comments:

 
© Copyright by Distant Feet  |  Template by Blogspot tutorial