Wednesday, April 22

The Simple Woman's Day Book - April 20


For Today...

This was supposed to be posted 20th of April...
well, better late than never...:D

Outside my window.... is dark and cold....the grounds with fallen wet leaves, been raining the whole day. I love it.

I am thinking... How soothing is the sound of the rain...

I am thankful for....for the rain and the plants had water to drink again.


From the kitchen... Nice mushroom soup.

I am wearing... a cotton pink strips PJs.

I am reading... the poems of Pablo Neruda... warms my heart.


I am hoping... That i would be able to spend more time to my promise this week and this coming days...

I am creating... creating new designs for my bead collection.

I am hearing... the sound of seal - Kiss from the rose.

Around the house... it has been quiet and peaceful. Although there was a bit of stress, one of our dogs tried to pin down one dog. A dog fight... I guess they are just getting older, too cranky and grouchy for each other. :P

One of my favorite things... is trying to cook today....not one of my talent but my shanghai fried rice was really really good.

A few plans for the rest of the week... gonna travel soon, for work base and more work til first week of May.

Here is a picture thought I am sharing with you...

Painting Forgiveness

If you want to join Peggy, Please click here.

1 comments:

Anonymoussaid...

Sun,
nice blog. Thanks for your friendship!
HK and SG will definitely be in my sched before the year ends.
God bless you and your family.

Renee Anne Anderson :)

 
© Copyright by Distant Feet  |  Template by Blogspot tutorial